Friday, March 5, 2010

Try Try Again...


I've been out of the blogging game for a while now but I'm going to try and keep up with it a little better in the future. A lot has happened since the last time I posted so instead of playing catch up I'll just start from where I am now.
Most of you know that I bought Molly a Honda CB45o motorcycle for Christmas this year... and of course it needs work! We also went to the International Motorcycle Show in Greenville, SC in January. Not only did Molly find the perfect Ducati for her but she found what color to paint her Honda.


It's a stock Triumph flat burnt orange and I think it will be a great look on this old bike. I am doing a good bit of work to the 450 and I hope to post my progress as I go. I have the carbs rebuilt the paint stripped off most of the body and ready to be sent to my good friend Chris in Kansas City for paint, and I'm working on the narrowing, lowering and recovering of the seat. I'll try to get progress pics posted soon.
Oh! I suppose I should post a before picture of the little cb...

2 comments:

chloe said...

any shade of orange is the perfect color :)
i'm glad you're blogging again. i was about to write you off, bro!

Molly said...

Yay!! Glad you're back babe!!