Monday, September 13, 2010

New Sopkes with Powdered Wheels!

I received the new spokes a little more than a week ago for the CB450 wheels that I had powder coated . I have never attempted to lace and true a set of spoke wheels but I figured with all the info online I'm bound to get it sooner or later.

There is a certain order this has to be done in otherwise it work and you'll probably go crazy trying to figure out why it's not working!
I don't have a lot of pictures of each step but I messed it up a couple times and finally figured out what I was doing wrong and it went together real quick after that. It's amazing how well things work if you do it right!

This is the final product except for the truing part. That will probably take a bit of work.
Front Wheel

The rear wheel went together real quick the first time!


When I get done truing them and wiping them down I'll probably post a couple more pictures taken outside. They look way better in sunlight than in my living room at 5:30a.m.

2 comments:

chloe said...

i hope you're not using the tree trunk table that i got jipped out of inheriting as a work table.

Melissa said...

that's rude!! how exactly did you get jipped out of this? you do know there are two of them????????? he only has one!!!!!!!!!