Monday, January 12, 2009

Free Weekend Entertainment!!!






So humor me and read to the bottom of the stuff I posted. I know it sounds really stupid...probably because it is!! So all the guys at the shop I work at were offered free tickets to the TNA pay-per view wrestling event in Charlotte this weekend. At first I wasn't going to go but the more I thought about it I decided that if I could convince my roommate to go with me then I would go. I mean hey, it's free! So Ben and I headed down to the old Cricket Arena to watch so serious ass kicking! (I wish you could hear the sarcasm in my voice) I remember watching professional wrestling when I was a kid and even then I knew it was all fake, but I never remembered it being THIS fake! So it all started about 7:30p.m. Sunday night and went until 11:00. I must say that it was a lot of fun... but I don't think I would ever pay to see this out of my own pocket. Lots of Laughs



The icon Sting! This guy was doing this when I was real little.














Mine and Ben's best wrestling faces!














This dude was over seven feet tall!! Look at how tall the rest of the guys are.












The guy in the white is 6'8"
Wow! all this action!! HaHa









This is really funny! I was laughing so hard...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hilarious!!!

Brandy said...

my thoughts exactly

polly said...

Dad says he is sorry to have missed all the fun!!!