Thursday, January 1, 2009

Messin' Around




So I got home from work the other night and started looking at my camera and looking through all the menu features, that sort of thing. I've had this camera almost a year and I've taken a lot of pictures with it but I've never really messed with
the settings to see just what kind of
things it can do. I still don't know
much about changing the
aperture and other settings like
that but at least
I now know a little more about
shutter speed.
The top picture was taken with no flash to get an idea of how dark it was for comparison. All the rest were taken with only varying shutter speeds.
The brightest light in the sky was the moon but I never could get a clear picture of it. Also there are several stars, I think a planet and of course airplanes.
















































Cannon Power Shot A720IS

2 comments:

Melissa said...

the bottom one is such a stephanie picture.

Nathan said...

I know! I thought of that the whole time I was posting!