Sunday, May 3, 2009

Upgrades Con't....

So I've been wanting to break up all that gray on my bike for a while now and I finally got around to it. I won some Honda decals on Ebay for $0.01! Granted in was $3.99 shipping but still a darn good price. I put them on one day while on my lunch break and was very very happy with the way they turned out.

Next project is to fix and update my gauge cluster. My roommate dropped it a couple of weeks ago while moving it to get his car out of the garage. Everything else was fine but it busted up my gauges. So hopefully I can post another update in about a week or so....

4 comments:

Marissa said...

hope he gives you some money for those gauges.

Nathan said...

Oh he was very very apologetic. We're all squared up on money I just have to modify the new ones I got.

Unknown said...

Well done, totally changes the bike to have emblems!

Garrett said...

Man I really, really like that bike!