Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CHRISTOPHER BRAYDEN RENTZ!!




One of my very best friends from childhood was blessed with his first born on November 24th 2008! I've known Chris since the 4th grade and we hit it off as soon as we met. The whole time we knew each other up until I moved an hour and a half away we were basically inseparable. I taught him how to play baseball and in one short year he was surpassing me in skill and at that time I was a little league veteran! Hunting, fishing, respect and love for wildlife and the outdoors are just a few of the things that I'm sure are going to be introduced to Brayden at a very early age. I am so happy for my dear friend Chris and his wife for the life of this little boy, and I pray that the Lord will live in his heart at an early age so that he will live his whole life under the love and admonition of the Lord. I love you dearly brother!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aww, Nathan...I am so thankful God brought you and Chris together when you were little boys - we both know, as much for Chris as for you!!