Sunday, December 28, 2008

X-MAS 2009


So I was able to score a whole week off of work for Christmas this year! My week was filled with a lot of laying around and running around so all in all it was very good. My dad told me over Thanksgiving that he wanted to burn the pile of trash in our yard sometime over Christmas. Monday happened to be the coldest day that week (30's that night I think; highs in the 70's the rest of the week). I must admit that the fire didn't last too long after it was lit and I had been expecting to be up late making sure it was out. We had several people come out to enjoy the fire and I was particularly excited about all the kids that were running around and the very little ones that were being carried by all at some point throughout the night.

Mike and Royal



















My sister Stephanie with my youngest niece Ava.














Me and Steph


















Everyone














Haydn (click on this one, he's pointing to how high the embers are going)













Molly, Brandy and Francys


















Oooo... fire...














One of my many nearly world famous mixed drinks...really!

















Okay, Okay that last statement wasn't completely true... they're no where near world famous.

















Hanging out inside because it was actually cold outside!!













Candace and Molly














I'm not sure what I can say about this... let's just leave it open to interpretation.
















Thank you to everyone who was able to come out. I don't get to see any of you very often and this was a lot of fun for me and a good time to catch up with you all.

3 comments:

Molly said...

The pictures turned out really well. The one of Chris is my favorite!! Oh and your world famous drinks were great!!

Nathan said...

Thanks! I thought the one of Chris might get a positive response from the audience.

Brandy said...

it was really fun Nathan, thanks for having us!